Why DecisionBar® Trading Software?
Contrary to what you may have been told, making money as a trader is NOT that difficult or complicated and does NOT require lengthy "training" or expensive, complicated software.
In fact, all the information you need to successfully trade any market is in the charts.
While many other trading methods actually obscure what the chart is telling you (so you can be sold expensive trading courses and products), DecisionBar Trading Software lets the chart "speak to you" with clarity, and presents you with a "map of the market" so you can make profitable trading decisions.
When you have the right tools and accurate information, combined with outstanding professional training and support, reaching your trading goals becomes easier - and faster - than you can imagine!
That’s what DecisionBar® Trading Software is all about.
If you’ve finally realized that to make SERIOUS money trading, you’ve got to get serious about how you do it, then we invite you to join the many traders around the world that are quietly piling up big profits with ease and simplicity thanks to DecisionBar® Trading Software.
Most would-be traders today have gotten away from the basics. They either got seduced by someone selling a "secret system" or automated investing “robot,” promising to make them rich overnight, or they got intimidated by some self-proclaimed "Guru" telling them they can't possibly succeed on their own.
Most other methods and software programs overwhelm you with
countless indicators (see chart below) that give confusing and
This plays out well for training companies to get you to enroll in expensive, lengthy classes and courses.
Are you trying to make intelligent
with a chart that looks something like this?
With a bunch of different indicators giving conflicting signal at different times. It’s enough to drive you crazy!
DecisionBar® Trading Software was specifically designed to eliminate this confusion and complexity and present you with clear, actionable trading signals.
As a DecisionBar trader you will also learn to "think" like a professional trader.
The "wannabe" trader tries to predict the next market move. The successful trader has a plan of action no matter which way the market moves.
The "wannabe" trader tries to pick tops and bottoms. The successful trader continually asks himself one question: "Am I on the right side of the market?"
It doesn't matter if you are trading stocks, options, ETFs, futures or currencies, DecisionBar Trading Software works by concentrating on basic principles that are valid for ALL markets.
DecisionBar Trading Software is a trading tool that allows you to view the market of your choice with uncanny clarity.
Now, let's be clear here. DecisionBar is not some mindless system where you just follow the signals and become rich. That would be nice, but the world doesn't work that way.
DecisionBar is a "trading tool" used by successful traders across the globe who, at some point, decided to get serious about achieving the success they had been searching for, and realized they were being victimized by a trading industry more concerned with their bottom line than your trading success.
Isn’t it time to “Stop the Insanity?"
If you are at the point where “failure is simply NOT an option,” and you are ready to do "whatever it takes" to start trading profitably, you will find DecisionBar® Trading Software the “breath of fresh air” you’ve been looking for!
Check out the pure simplicity and POWER of DecisionBar® in Action!
First things first. What is a "DecisionBar?
A DecisionBar® is a specific candlestick on a candlestick chart, or a specific bar on a bar chart, that presents a natural trading opportunity. A trade that's in-sync with the market.
DecisionBar® works on any interval chart. It is just as effective on daily and weekly charts as it is on intraday charts. DecisionBar also works on tick and volume charts as well as range and Renko charts.
When using DecisionBars, the timing and direction of potential trades are pre-determined.
All that is left for you to do is evaluate the risk and determine if you wish to take the trade. DecisionBars are so powerful that even if you took every trade offered, you would make a profit on most stocks with reasonable volatility.
Watch DecisionBar® in action by placing your mouse over the charts below.
All you really have to know at this point is that Green Arrows are Buy signals and Red Arrows are Sell signals.
The upper Green Pivot indicates current resistance, and the lower Red pivot indicates current support. Support and resistance are continually adjusted as the market evolves.
When looking at these charts, ask yourself where would you make your trades?
How would you plan your trades?
Now, place your mouse over the chart to "activate" the DecisionBar® Software adds crystal clarity to the charts.
More in a minute. But first...
Before you go any further, you need to know that DecisionBar® is NOT like all the other software and training companies that clutter the web.
In fact, the other trading software and training companies wish we didn't exist!
Why? Because we do something they hate, something that is dangerous to their business.
We reveal the TRUTH about trading
We’re going to tell you things they do not want you to know.
- Trading does NOT have to be complicated or difficult.
- You do NOT have to spend years, and thousands of dollars to learn how to trade like a pro.
- EVERYTHING you need to know to make profitable trades is clearly displayed in the charts.
The truth…and much more is all revealed in our…
Free “Trade Secrets” Email Series
In this cutting edge email series you'll learn the insider secrets the "Gurus" and "Advisors" don't want you to know, and you'll get trading tips known only to successful traders. (Tip #1 - Real Traders don't hang out in "chat rooms.")
Simply fill in the form below.
In "Trade Secrets" you'll learn:
- How the "experts" actually teach you to take the wrong side of the trade so they can line their pockets at your expense. We’ll blow you away with an actual video of one of the biggest names in trading admitting how he does it!
- How almost everything you've ever been told about trading is dead wrong.
- Why your broker is NOT your friend.
- Why online "Trading Universities" are a scam.
- The one characteristic that causes most would-be traders to fail. This one will change your life!!
- How to trade when you have a full-time job.
- Why you should never trade a trend.
- How to make fewer trades for larger profits.
- Determining the best trading style for you.
- Why most forex traders are doomed to failure. And the simple steps you can take right now to begin making money trading forex. If you have been struggling to make consistent profits trading currencies, don't even think about missing out on this vital information.
- The truth about "trading robots."
- Meet "The Worlds Laziest Trader"
- The 5 things you MUST stop doing to succeed as a trader.
- How “Trading for Dummies” explains the key to successful trading in one simple paragraph.
- How FEWER trades can make MORE money.
- How Tony Robbins and Oprah can help you become a successful trader.
- The secret to profits in the first 40 minutes of the
You’ll also get excerpts from the DecisionBar® Trading Manual where we reveal …
- The actual trading methods we teach our DecisionBar® subscribers so they can show consistent profitability in any market.
- The secrets behind DecisionBar® Trading Software. (Note: DecisionBar Trading Software is not a “Black Box.”)
- And much, much more. All absolutely FREE!!
Here are a few comments about our "Trade Secrets" email series.
- "I believe what you are teaching is probably the best information I've ever seen."
- "Fascinating stuff. It's like a light bulb just went on in my head."
- "...experience is always better than theory. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with others."
- "What I like about what I have read in those emails is that your approach to trading is common sense oriented and simple by design"
Sign up for "Trade Secrets" in the form below.
PRIVACY: Your email
address will not be shared, traded or sold.
We fully respect your privacy. By subscribing you will not receive any unsolicited email.
Let's take another look at DecisionBar® in action.
Remember to place your mouse over the chart to "activate" the DecisionBar® Software on the next chart too.
Do you see how DecisionBar® takes the guesswork out of trading?
When you get a signal at the Lower Pivot, like that Long Failure at "1," your initial profit goal is always the upper pivot, "2."
When you get a Breakout Signal (3) our Trader's Pivots (the dashed line at "4") show you how far you can expect the move to go.
With DecisionBar® your entire trading plan is right in front of you.
As you can see, DecisionBar® takes the guesswork out of your trades and keeps you on the right side of the market – no matter what the market does!
If you’ve been trading for any amount of time, you already know, it's not enough to know how to read charts.
You also have to know how to accurately draw trend lines, analyze risk, and predict when reversals will occur so you can get in on the start of the big moves and ride them for all they are worth.
DecisionBar® has been designed to do most of this for you.
DecisionBar® has been polished and perfected based on active trading experience of more than two decades.
Whether you are a long-term investor, a short-term swing trader, or a day trader, you will love DecisionBar® Trading Software.
Let's look at another chart. Remember, place your mouse over the chart to "activate" the DecisionBar Software.
Following the “Long Exhaustion Signal,” our initial profit goal is Pivot Level 2.
However, we see that previously broken support at Pivot Level 1 may provide resistance.
I've drawn a yellow line there for reference.
Sure enough, the market stalls at Pivot Level 1.
At this point Secondary DecisionBar® 1 (the red triangular arrow) is generated, telling us that the market has stalled at a previous support or resistance level.
A few bars later, DecisionBar® determines that a new resistance level has formed.
The upper pivot is lowered to Pivot Level 3, and another Secondary DecisionBar® (2) is issued.
As the market evolves, new support and resistance levels are identified in real time, and signals are generated to always keep you on the right side of the market.
If you like this demonstration, please tell your friends on Facebook by clicking the "Like" button below and making a comment.
- DecisionBar® Trading is real trading - no gimmicks.
- DecisionBar® does not try to duplicate the power of the human brain. Any software that does, is destined to be just a third rate imitation.
- DecisionBar® allows YOU to see the forces working on the market at any given moment, and helps YOU make logical decisions based on those forces.
- Where other people see random movement, with DecisionBar® YOU will understand that market movement makes perfect sense.
With DecisionBar® you have adaptability to be able to trade the way YOU want to.
In fact, YOU are the secret “missing” ingredient that makes the DecisionBar trading method work, while other "systems" have failed.
Another BIG SECRET to picking consistent winners is seeing the market as it really is.
DecisionBar® allows YOU to trade with the natural rhythm of the markets.
DecisionBar® you will know not only where
the market has been, but where it is likely to go.
Many traders get so caught up in complex trading strategies that they forget that a chart is simply a graphic representation of two basic parameters, Price and Time.
Fibonacci Bands, Keltner Channels, Stochastics, Bollinger Bands and most other technical indicators are all just different ways of looking at Price and Time.
It amazes me how so many investors and consultants can make something so simple and basic, so complicated.
Watch a short video clip that shows the software in action
First, turn up the sound on your computer. Then click on the link below and click the “play" button at the bottom of the Windows Media Player when the window opens.
Once a DecisionBar is identified, our proprietary “Risk Oscillators” take the guesswork out of trading.
With my DecisionBar® Software trading is as easy as A, B, C, D.
- Note the direction of the signal.
- Confirm the signal with the Risk Oscillator. Long Signals are confirmed by a positive Risk Oscillator. Short Signals are confirmed by a negative Risk Oscillator.
- Consider entering the trade on a bar moving in the same direction as the trade.
- Confirm the entry by making sure the Risk Oscillator agrees with the trade in value and slope.
For a long trade - the Risk Oscillator should be positive and rising.
For a short trade - the Risk Oscillator should be negative and falling.
It’s that simple.
DecisionBar® comes with Three Different Risk Oscillators!
- One for stocks
- One for futures, and
- One for trading Forex
Whatever you want to trade, we’ve got you covered.
Our Risk Oscillators work by using a computer algorithm we developed that attempts to project market movement "X" bars into the future.
That's why it often leads the market, instead of lagging the market like standard indicators.
Now let’s check out the…
Our new Stop Module includes automated trailing stops based on either a fixed distance or the Average True Range (a measure of volatility) of the instrument you are trading.
In addition, the Average True Range stops have both Static and Dynamic settings.
If Dynamic Stops are chosen, the stops will tighten faster, and the actual value of your profit target will decrease, if volatility decreases.
If volatility increases, the stops will tighten more slowly to prevent you from being prematurely stopped out of your trade, and the actual value of your profit target will increase.
DecisionBar® is not some "Black Box" system.
You have complete control over all parameters of the stop module.
As you can see…
DecisionBar® doesn't bombard you with trading signals, but offers VERY CLEAR AND PRECISE - High Percentage Trades - in Real Time!
Since you see exactly what is happening, setting your trade parameters is easy and intuitive. Let’s review.
What Makes DecisionBar® Different Than Every Other Trading Program
- DecisionBar® places historical trading signals on your chart exactly where they would have occurred in real time, so you can review them and optimize your trades for current market conditions.
- DecisionBar® automatically charts and adjusts support and resistance levels in real time. Support and resistance (supply and demand) change from minute to minute.
- DecisionBar® generates trading signals in real time based on supply, demand, and volume, which means...
- Whenever the price of a security breaks a support or resistance line (called a Breakdown or Breakout) - fails to break a support or resistance line (called a Failure) - or appears to have run its course (called an Exhaustion) - you can make a decision whether you want to ENTER a trade or EXIT a trade you've already made.
- The proprietary Risk Oscillator at the bottom of the DecisionBar® screen provides additional confirmation.
- Secondary reversal warnings to notify you of potential reversals. These warnings allow you to exit trades that don't materialize before you take a loss.
No trading software program gives you more - AT ANY PRICE!
The following point is HUGE! Don’t miss it.
Some trading software adds the buy and sell signals after the fact!
The signals are delayed.
Then, if they happen to be wrong, the software removes the false signals to hide the evidence of the mistake.
But not with
With DecisionBar® all buy & sell signals are issued in Real Time and are NOT removed once they have been issued!
- You receive accurate buy and sell signals in real time - they are never removed.
- DecisionBar® Trading Software pulls no punches.
- You stay in complete control.
- You only enter or exit a trade if you feel 100% comfortable with your decision.
- DecisionBar is designed for you to set your comfort level and enter a trade ONLY when you are confident in the success of your trade.
- You enter trades on your terms and only take trades that make sense to you.
Are you beginning to see how DecisionBar® Trading Software can take the deadly guesswork out of trading and help you consistently identify winning trades?
So how do we top the Best Trading Method and Software available anywhere at any price?
With customer service
and support second-to-none, of course!
With Our Top-Notch Customer Support We Flat Out REFUSE to Let You Fail!
As a DecisionBar trader, help is never more than a phone call or mouse click away.
That's why even beginning traders can be successful with DecisionBar Trading Software.
Our office is open each trading day during U.S. stock market hours.
Just email us or pick up the phone and call us during these hours.
During the off hours we are available by email (responses usually within one hour) and by appointment.
You will also get a link to live online support.
Just log on during market hours, or by appointment, and we can log onto your computer and help you with:
- Installation Problems
- One-on-One Training
- Set-up Review and Recommendations
…or anything else you need help with.
Do you have a question about trading?
While we obviously can't give specific trading advice (we’re traders like you, not brokers), our traders will do their best to give you honest and complete answers to your trading questions.
If you have a trading question just shoot us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP. Usually within an hour if we're by the computer.
If you have questions about DecisionBar please click the icon above to chat live with a customer service representative. If it is after hours, you can leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have questions you can call our office between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday EST at 800-228-4256 or email support@DecisionBar.com.